Sunday, November 15, 2009

If I were blue, would you be there for me,And whisper in my ears n says "that's ok."
Would you stand by me, hold me tight,And say you love me one more time.
If I feel good, would you slow dance with me,And touch my lips with tender loving care,
Would you run with me,And never look back..
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you'll always be the one,to take my breath away?
If I am away, would you still think of me,And wished that you could.........................
Would you say that you always be there,To kiss my pain away?



KaYee~^^~

1 comment:

  1. I believe that person that you are questioning on will always be there for you as he had always been there for you no matter under what circumstances. I believe he had already put you first before him and he really does love you. Trust him. " Ask Your Heart "

    ~No Doubt~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete